Friday, November 22, 2013

Denmark- edition Cadets

After seeing these knives on Ebay for three times the value, I realised that they're becoming real collectables. A spokesperson from Victorinox Denmark assured the fans that these knives will stay available for a long time, but the box might change. As I stated before in the Bantam text, these knives are made only for Victorinox Denmark, since Denmark has some strict knife-laws. The Cadets look stunning with the red shield and are sold in a "Danish" box. The shop that sold them to me is The Good Stuff Shop. This shop is a great addition to the known Victorinox shops worldwide. Shipment is extremely fast and prices are normal! Thanks again to a professional and extremely kind seller, Per Albrechtsen!!! 




PRICE : 230 DKK / 31 EURO / 42 USD
WHERE to BUY : THE GOOD STUFF SHOP



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm dying to have these but I'm in Singapore. No such colors here, only the standard silver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shop mentioned above ships worldwide... ;) Maybe an early christmas-gift? :)

      Delete
    2. I send them an email regarding shipping the moment I read your reply but till now, there isn't any reply from them yet. That's sad.

      Delete